0

The real technique to train a cat


Cat is one of the most popular cat in the world. Me myself have 3 cats in my home. I love them very much and I know other cat owners love their cat too. But I wonder, can we train a cat like others who train their dogs?

I believe there is a way to actually train a cat. I remembered when I was 6 years old, I have a cat. I called it 'sumit'. My be I 'trained' it to know it's name in indirect way. I don't know what I did actually but it really knew its name. Every time I'm looking for it I'll just say its name loudly and he will be there in a minute. :) By the way, if you still looking for the real technique of how to train your cat you should read from other's experience and techniques too. From there, you could save a lot of time and you'll no what 'To Do' and what 'Not To Do' in order to train your cat successfully. I recommend this book. It is very good referrence book to start train your cat. Get it here.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 Based on experience... All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.