4

Download and add new fonts to Microsoft Word

on 4:28 AM in ,
I'm doing a brochure for my group assignment. But it seems that I need a new font. A font that suitable with the topic that we are working on. I'm looking for a unique font. From google search and using this 'download microsoft word font' I found a few websites. But unfortunately, I have to pay for their font. I'm looking for the free one. Just to try.

The font style that i'm looking for is a font that shows a 'horror effect'. For example, a font that you might want to use to write 'Halloween Day'. Hope I could find some free font to try. Please suggest me some. Thanks in advance...

4 Comments


Once I sat for computer and drank tea,and accidentally came in my girlfriend and I spilled tea on computer and it burnt.Of many important files I could recover only word files with help-cant read docx file.Tool is free as is known and it can likewise export recovered content into a new file in Microsoft Word format.


At work with word files I usually use-restore docx.Because this tool is quite reliable and has free status as is known.Moreover it helped me twice in serious situations and tool can work with damaged text documents with rtf, dotx, dot, docx and doc extensions.


My good friend advised me-cannot read docx,because I had got some problems with mails.To my surprise tool solved their very easy and executed it without payment.Moreover tool showed export recovered content into a new file in Microsoft Word format.


My good friend advised me-cannot read docx,because I had got some problems with word files.To my surprise tool solved their very easy and executed it without payment.Moreover tool showed export recovered content into a new file in Microsoft Word format.

Copyright © 2009 Based on experience... All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.